From the beginning, we have always made it our aim to provide quality care for patients of all ages. Because we provide care that is patient-centric, we design our health care solutions for their specific health conditions, their home environment and with collaboration with their physician. The same applies when we care for children ages 2 weeks to 17 years old.
For Pediatric Care, our youngest patients receive attentive care often by a team of multidisciplinary health professionals that include nurses, therapists and home health aides.
Pediatric Care covers the following services tailored for medically-fragile children who have been diagnosed with illnesses such as:
- Metabolic Disorders
- Tracheostomy Care Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Diseases and Disorders
- Heart Disease
- Cardiopulmonary Conditions
- Congenital Abnormalities and Diseases
- Respiratory Diseases and Disorders
- Premature Birth Complications
- Colostomy Care
- Oxygen/Ventilator Dependency
We work with the child’s physician and the parents to ensure that all the aspects of health management are addressed properly.